- Responsible for the designing, implementing and executing full-scale strategy and custom market research studies for multiple client accounts. This includes consulting on study and questionnaire design and developing issue-focused analysis in the reports, conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects, conduct complex statistical analyses to interpret the data.
- Drive client satisfaction by utilizing knowledge of clients’ business and industry to anticipate needs and offer proactive, actionable solutions;
- Build and nurture relationships, anticipate client needs and establish credibility through insightful analysis of study results;
- Collaborate with company’s internal team to develop high quality, client ready analysis for senior review that effectively communicates critical learning’s, insights and conclusions which drive actionable recommendations;
- Organize and coordinate project logistics and resources to meet deadlines, budget and quality standards;
- Contribute to revenue goals by identifying opportunities for organic growth;
- Seek out and participate in level-appropriate trainings/conferences to further knowledge and skills;
- Travel is required once a month in North America.
PhD in Psychology and 2 years experience in job offered or as Researcher or Research Manager. Research experience must include experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research projects and conducting complex statistical analyses to interpret the data. This position requires only little domestic and international travel once a month.
Hours: 40+ hrs/week
Location: Alexander Babbage, Inc., 1201 Peachtree St NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30361
Contact: Jon Lassiter, Vice President, Finance & Operations